What Are the Hidden Dangers of ED?
Erectile dysfunction is an ingenious condition. You never know for sure whether it will strike you or not. The fact is that this disorder is very unpredictable. It is like an indicator of a man’s health: when something in his entire organism “breaks up,” erectile dysfunction is right for the cue. It is caused by multiple factors, and even doctors sometimes can’t guess what triggered it. However, despite numerous causes, the treatment of ED is always one and the same. The main method of treatment is therapy with oral medications – Cialis or Viagra, or their alternatives. In severe cases, some other methods can be used – from injections to surgery. However, pills are prescribed for 90 percent of patients.
Meanwhile, you make a mistake if you think that when a doctor prescribed you a drug, you should just swallow it, without even trying to correct something by yourself. Yes, pills are popular and simple to use, but this is not the only method. Moreover, Viagra side effects make it unsuitable for some men.
Finally, pills do not cure the disorder, but just relieve its symptoms. You may be surprised, but there are some practices that you can try without doctors. They will require time and change some aspects of your lifestyle and habits. But many of them will cost you literally nothing! Now think of Viagra’s cost and decide whether you are ready at least to try overcoming erectile dysfunction without medicines.
Eight Things You Need to Do to Accelerate ED Treatment
- Start exercising. Yes, it is that simple, but it is really the most efficient method. Ideally, it should be cardio exercises – running, swimming, skiing, jogging or at least walking (if you have a weak heart or can’t bear severe loads). Strengthening your cardio muscle and blood vessels, accelerating blood circulation, you are improving blood inflow to the penis.
- Take control over your diet. Remember that your goal is to maintain a healthy weight (obesity is a major factor causing ED) and to clean blood vessels from toxins, clots, and other stuff that prevents normal circulation. Try fresh, natural products and forget about all types of junk food forever. Start counting calories.
- Sleep as long as you need. Stop playing video games all night long. Do not watch TV before going to bed. Try to fall asleep before midnight. Normalize your sleep and you’ll see how your life will change.
- Do you still smoke? Quit it immediately! Smoking literally kills your cardiovascular and reproductive systems. Every cigarette decreases your chances for a healthy, sexual life. Do you know how does Viagra work? Right. It makes your vessels wider. And smoking makes quite the opposite – it narrows them.
- The same about alcohol. Apart from destroying your CVS, alcohol impacts your mind. Alcohol abuse can cause severe depression, suicidal thoughts, and a complete loss of interest in a sexual life. Do you really need it?
- Don’t take medications without a need. If you suspect that your ED developed as a side effect of some medications, ask your doctor to check whether this is possible to replace them. The list of drugs that cause ED includes some BP medications, diuretics, anti-depressant drugs, and some others.
- Try alternative medicines. It doesn’t mean that you need to practice occultism or eat powder made of dried crocodiles’ penises. Instead, you can try some high-quality supplements. Have you ever wondered what is herbal Viagra? Sometimes it really helps. Such practices as acupuncture can work really magical as well if a procedure is executed by an experienced specialist.
- Do you like pomegranate juice? This ruby, sweet drink has tons of health benefits. It is full of antioxidants and flavonoids, and it also strengthens men’s erectile function.
Isn’t It Too Much for One Man?
You are probably frustrated by such a long list of “musts.” Calm down. You don’t need to do everything at once. These recommendations are just suggestions for you, indicating what areas of life you can give primary attention to. You know your weak points like nobody else. If you want to accelerate treatment of erectile dysfunction and try to do without medications, think about what you need to change first of all. Chances are, you’ll find a lot to work at.